Chameleon Scheme of Work Ages 11-14
These resources provide you with everything you need to deliver PSHE/ health and wellbeing / personal development programme compliant with UK 4 nations curricula. Chameleon PDE's thematic approach makes our resources easy to navigate and supports planning. Within the resources you will find the following: detailed session plans each containing 120 minutes of activity choices, fully editable PowerPoint presentations, templates, scenarios and games to support activities, optional homework and challenge activities for more able students/extension work. Each session plan also includes a home learning version for use should there be school closures, local lockdown or if students are out of the class for any other reason. To ensure resources are current and up-to-the minute we are taking a dynamic approach and releasing new materials across the course of the academic year. Our scheme of work overview shows release dates of future resources enabling you to plan your sessions.
This product includes the following resources:
- Ages 11-12 : (Theme : Community & environment) : A welcoming and inclusive school
- Ages 11-12 : (Theme: Future choices & money) : Managing money at secondary school
- Ages 11-12 : (Theme : Future choices & money) : Starting at secondary school
- Ages 11-12 : (Theme: Keeping safe) : Travel safety
- Ages 12-13 : (Theme: Keeping safe) : Gangs and knife culture
- Ages 12-13 ; (Theme: Personal skills development) : Accepting responsibility
- Ages 12-13: (Theme: Personal skills development) : Active listening
- Ages 12-13 : (Theme: Personal skills development) : Managing criticism
- Ages 12-13: (Theme: Personal skills development) : Managing misunderstandings
- Ages 12-13 : (Theme: Personal skills development) : Non-verbal communication
- Ages 13-14: (Theme : Community & environment) : Personal & social consequences of gang and knife crime
- Ages 13-14: (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Isolation and mental health
- Ages 13-14 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : What affects mental health?
- Ages 13-14: (Theme: Emotional & mental heath) : Support for mental health
- Ages 13-14: (Theme: Health & fitness) : Prevention of infection
- Ages 13-14: (Theme: Health & fitness) : Sleep & relaxation
- Guidance document: Curriculum codes
- Guidance document: Quickstart teacher notes
- Guidance documents : Assessment guidance & proformas
- Guidance document: Scheme of work overview - Ages 11-18 October 2020
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 11-12)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 12-13)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 13-14)
The clickable list on the left shows everything available to download now. Look at the Guidance Document Scheme of work overview to see what's coming next with release dates.
Buy our programme to ensure complete curriculum coverage with more than enough quality materials for you to bespoke your own curriculum.
How to buy Chameleon PDE resources
- Register a free account
Confirm your free account
( check spam and junk for a confirmation email if it doesn’t arrive )
- Log in to your free account
- On your dashboard Click the 'Buy Now' button and follow the instructions to select which resource packages you wish to buy.
NOTE: You will gain immediate access to the resources you have purchased and an invoice for the appropriate amount will be sent to your organisation for payment within 30 days. See Ts & Cs / FAQs if you have further questions about subscriptions or contact us at email@example.com
THESE PRICES ARE FOR A LIMITED TIME INTRODUCTORY OFFER (valid until 31st December 2020).
Prices are for annual subscription (cancellable at any time before the next subscription period). All prices are subject to VAT at 20%.