Year Group Bundle Ages 12-13 (Y8/S1)
This resource bundle contains the resource library for materials aimed at pupils aged 12-13. Compliant with the PSHE Association programme of study, Relationships, Health and Sex Education (England), CfE Health and Wellbeing (Scotland), Northern Ireland Secondary Curriculum -Learning for Life and Work and the new Welsh Area of Learning for Health and Wellbeing.
Activity packs contain a minimum of 2 hours worth of activity choices each, giving you hours of teaching materials to choose from our pack library. Activity packs contain detailed teaching notes, fully editable PowerPoint presentations, templates, scenarios and games to support activities, optional homework, home learning resources and challenge activities for more able students/extension work.
This puts you in the driving seat so you can build and tailor your PSHE programme to meet student need and your timetable.
To ensure resources are current and up-to-the minute we are taking a dynamic approach and release new materials across the course of an academic year and the packs that are available to download now are shown below. Our scheme of work overview which is available to download for free (as long as you have created a free account with us), shows what you'll receive as our minimum resource promise to you, and we won't ask you to re-subscribe until we have guaranteed this minimum content for the package you have purchased.
If you choose to stay with us once you have received our resource promise, you can re-subscribe for just £50 per annum to retain access to the resources library (that we keep up to date), and any new activity packs we produce for this year group.
This product includes the following resources:
- Ages 12-13 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) ; Anxiety and depression
- Ages 12-13 (Theme: Emotional & mental health): Connecting with others
- Ages 12-13: (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Mental health stigma
- Ages 12-13 (Theme : Emotional & mental health) : Positive self talk
- Ages 12-13 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Unhealthy comparison
- Ages 12-13 : (Theme: Keeping safe) : Gang and knife culture
- Ages 12-13 ; (Theme: Keeping safe): Online bullying
- Ages 12-13 : (Theme: Online life & media) : Relationships and the media
- Ages 12-13 ; (Theme: Personal skills development) : Accepting responsibility
- Ages 12-13: (Theme: Personal skills development) : Active listening
- Ages 12-13 : (Theme: Personal skills development) : Managing criticism
- Ages 12-13: (Theme: Personal skills development) : Managing misunderstandings
- Ages 12-13 : (Theme: Personal skills development) : Non-verbal communication
- Guidance document: Curriculum codes
- Guidance document: Quickstart teacher notes
- Guidance documents : Assessment guidance & proformas
- Guidance document: Scheme of work overview - Ages 11-18 (Updated April 2021)