Recovery 2020 (Covid-19 pack) Ages 11-18
The 6 resource packs are designed to take a whole school approach to delivering current effective sessions to help students manage the challenges they are currently facing as a result of Covid-19. Originally written to support the return to school, key themes run through the materials however there is some differentiation for each year group and activities are easily adaptable to deliver whatever time of year as the pandemic continues. It is possible to adapt and differentiate activities from different year groups giving a large bank of potential resources. Topics include identifying and managing feelings, acknowledging and coping with loss, understanding how individuals react to change, societal impacts, and looking to the future and making plans.
Every resource provides you with:
(1) Detailed lesson notes
(2) A range of activities to choose from in 10, 20 and 30 minute segments allowing you to mix and match according to your timetable and student group
(3) A fully editable PowerPoint presentation
(4) Additional games, templates, scenarios etc
(5) A challenge activity which is more open ended for extension of learning
(6) Advice and support suggestions to signpost students.
In common with all Chameleon PDE resources our aim is to empower you as teachers to use and adapt our materials to meet the need of your students and setting. This resource comes free with any premium Chameleon scheme of work.
This product includes the following resources:
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 11-12)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 12-13)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 13-14)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 14-15)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 15-16)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 16-18)
The clickable list on the left shows everything available to download now. Look at the Guidance Document Scheme of work overview to see what's coming next with release dates.
Buy our programme to ensure complete curriculum coverage with more than enough quality materials for you to bespoke your own curriculum.
How to buy Chameleon PDE resources
- Register a free account
Confirm your free account
( check spam and junk for a confirmation email if it doesn’t arrive )
- Log in to your free account
- On your dashboard Click the 'Buy Now' button and follow the instructions to select which resource packages you wish to buy.
NOTE: You will gain immediate access to the resources you have purchased and an invoice for the appropriate amount will be sent to your organisation for payment within 30 days. See Ts & Cs / FAQs if you have further questions about subscriptions or contact us at email@example.com
THESE PRICES ARE FOR A LIMITED TIME INTRODUCTORY OFFER (valid until 31st December 2020).
Prices are for annual subscription (cancellable at any time before the next subscription period). All prices are subject to VAT at 20%.