Chameleon Scheme of Work Post 16 (this is the same product as Chameleon Ages 16-18)
These resources provide you with everything you need to support the personal development of your post-16 students. Chameleon PDE's thematic approach makes our resources easy to navigate and supports planning. Within the resources you will find the following: detailed session plans each containing 120 minutes of activity choices, fully editable PowerPoint presentations, templates, scenarios and games to support activities and challenge activities for more able students/extension work. To ensure resources are current and up-to-the minute we are taking a dynamic approach and releasing new materials across the course of the academic year. Our scheme of work overview shows release dates of future resources enabling you to plan your sessions.
This product includes the following resources:
- Ages 16-17: (Theme: Community & environment) : Community impact of organised crime
- Ages 16-17: (Theme: Community & environment) : Gangs and organised crime
- Ages 16-17: (Theme: Emotional & mental health); Being a resilient student
- Ages 16-17 : (Theme : Emotional & mental health) : Suicide prevention
- Ages 16-17 : (Theme : Future choices and money) : Marketing yourself
- Ages 16-17: (Theme: Future choices & money) : My career ambitions
- Ages 16-17: (Theme : Future choices & money) : Work or study my next steps
- Ages 16-17 : (Theme : Health & fitness) : Keeping physically healthy while studying
- Ages 16-17 : (Theme: Personal skills development): Goal setting and contingency planning
- Ages 16-17 ; (Theme: Personal skills development) : Staying motivated
- Ages 16-18: (Theme: Online life & media): Building a positive online profile
- Ages 17-18 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Managing study/ exam stress
- Ages 17-18: (Theme: Future choices & money) : Budgeting
- Ages 17-18: (Theme: Future choices & money) : Money matters
- Ages 17-18 : (Theme: Future choices & money) : Taking a gap year
- Ages 17-18; (Theme : Relationships) : Managing challenging relationships at work
- Ages 17-18 : (Theme: Relationships): Managing changes in relationships when starting Uni or work
- Ages 17-18 : (Theme: Values, rights & responsibilities): Customer service and consumer rights
- Ages 17-18: (Theme: Values, rights & responsibilities) : Workplace legislation
- FREE MATERIALS Coping with Covid: New year, new challenges Ages 16-18
- Guidance document: Keeping Children Safe In Education 2020 and PSHE
- Guidance document: Quickstart teacher notes
- Guidance documents : Assessment guidance & proformas
- Guidance document: Scheme of work overview - Ages 11-18
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 16-18)
The clickable list on the left shows everything available to download now. Look at the Guidance Document Scheme of work overview to see what's coming next with release dates.
Buy our programme to ensure complete curriculum coverage with more than enough quality materials for you to bespoke your own curriculum.
How to buy Chameleon PDE resources
- Register a free account
Confirm your free account
( check spam and junk for a confirmation email if it doesn’t arrive )
- Log in to your free account
- On your dashboard Click the 'Buy Now' button and follow the instructions to select which resource packages you wish to buy.
NOTE: You will gain immediate access to the resources you have purchased and an invoice for the appropriate amount will be sent to your organisation for payment within 30 days. See Ts & Cs / FAQs if you have further questions about subscriptions or contact us at email@example.com
THESE PRICES ARE FOR A LIMITED TIME INTRODUCTORY OFFER (valid until 31st December 2020).
Prices are for annual subscription (cancellable at any time before the next subscription period). All prices are subject to VAT at 20%.