©Chameleon PDE LTD - Company registration number: 12534477
What should I include about pregnancy choices in my PSHE programme in school?
Ages 16-18 : Pregnancy & young parenthood
This pack focuses on choices around pregnancy, including termination, adoption and young parenthood. It does not delve into the morality around termination and gives factual information the students need to know, including where to access support.
This pack contains the following activities:
- Pregnancy, babies, fertility - what do you know?
- When pregnancy isn't a choice
- When to become a parent
- Pregnancy options -part 1 termination
- Pregnancy options -part 2 - adoption/ young parenthood
- Can they afford a baby?
- Does everyone have the right to parenthood?