©Chameleon PDE LTD - Company registration number: 12534477
THE ONLY 'WRAP-AROUND' PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION SOLUTION FOR SCHOOLS & COLLEGES
AWARD-WINNING PSHE RESOURCES, STUDENT VOICE SURVEY & STAFF CPD
STUDENT-NEEDS LED, INSPECTION
students and teachers
WHAT DO STUDENTS SAY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
WHAT DO TEACHERS SAY?
Stratford Girls’ Grammar
The British School of Brussels
New Skill Centre
WHAT’S WRAP-AROUND SUPPORT?
WHAT DO INSPECTORS SAY?
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
Best Secondary Resource (non-ICT)
“The judges described Chameleon PDE as a one-stop package, tailored for a school's specific needs to address PSHE. They also appreciated that Chameleon provides all the resources needed to support the learning and CPD to support the staff in their delivery."
Education Resources Awards Judging Panel (consisting of schools and education experts)
Tackling Misogyny Teacher Toolkit Resources & Teacher Training
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Absolutely! We would not expect schools to make a purchasing decision without understanding more about our ‘wrap-around’ support package. You can download sample resources from this website for an initial look. If you want further samples you can contact us and we’ll be happy to provide them. We are also available for a chat via email, phone or video call if you have any questions. Just get in touch and one of our friendly experts will be happy to help!
Not at all! Our team of experts ensure that lesson plans can be delivered by anyone, and because we also include training through our online CPD gateway in our ‘wrap-around’ support, you and your team can access relevant training to up-skill practice and develop PSHE subject knowledge. Our training is independently verified and quality assured by CPD-UK. Our support saves busy teachers hours of planning time and provides high-quality CPD.
We recognise that every school is different with diverse needs. That’s why we offer a comprehensive and constantly growing library of materials allowing schools to build a truly unique student-needs led programme. We also offer example ‘starter programmes’ for schools who want an initial structure to follow. Our lesson packs can be downloaded and edited enabling adaptive teaching, giving you even more flexibility. Resources can be used effectively in tutor-led delivery, drop-down days, assemblies, dedicated curriculum time or a combination of any of these. Whatever your programme dictates, we can support you deliver high quality PSHE.
We are confident that our ‘wrap around’ support offers excellent value for money, however, understand that budgets are under more pressure than ever. We offer a saving of up to 33% depending on which licence you choose. We are always happy to speak to small schools and multi-academy trusts to discuss a license that will make your budget stretch as far as possible.
Every one of our packs is cross-referenced to the detail you need to show that your programme is compliant and inspection ready. We have dedicated mapping documents you can include as part of your inspection evidence. We also cross-reference to the PSHE Association programme of study as we recognise many schools use this as the basis for their PSHE curriculum.
Yes, we already work with a number of SEND and alternative education settings. These schools are able to use the resources effectively because there is so much choice in the library, and the materials are editable.
An annual Chameleon PDE subscription provides our partner schools with the following:
- A comprehensive PSHE library with 400+ hours of fully planned content
- Our unique ‘How Are You?’ student voice portal, data analysis and reporting (all done for you!)
- Continual update service to ensure teaching materials are up-to-date - saving you time and energy
- Spiral, progressive programmes, including a recommended programme to get you started
- Detailed teacher notes to support staff delivering PSHE
- Clear PowerPoint slides to reduce cognitive overload
- Lesson plans with safeguarding considerations and signposting for students
- Mapping documents covering statutory content and inspection requirements
- Recommended assessment programme with guidance, templates and examples
- Online polls and questionnaires to use with your staff and students
- Access to live and online training through our CPD gateway on the issues teachers want to know (not just how to useChameleon PDE resources!)
- Parent portal for transparent, safe and secure viewing of PSHE lesson materials
- Advice and guidance portal for parents and carers on personal development and PSHE issues
- Responsive customer care from the Chameleon team
- Regular newsletters and email updates on key issues, blogs and articles
We are proud of our team’s expertise and experience (over 30 years’ as teachers and advisers - and doing this even before the PSHE Association existed), so you can be assured our resources, help and support is high-quality.
- We are confident that our ‘wrap-around’ offer is unique in the PSHE market place.
- Chameleon PDE partner schools are at the heart of what we do and we produce training and resources responsive to their needs. We are a small, but dedicated team and we have developed our resources in collaboration with teachers and students.
- We are always happy to listen to teachers and provide the content and training they need to support both students and their teams in school.
- Our resource library is unique and offers schools unparalleled content and flexibility.
- Schools, students and other partners value our unique ‘How Are You?’ student voice portal which provides data on students’ health-related behaviour (including safeguarding), and their PSHE needs. This helps them tailor the curriculum to their specific setting and context.
- We also provide partner schools with our amalgamated data set allowing them to see how they compare to the ‘average’. No other PSHE company offers this service as part of their package.
- Some PSHE companies say they include teacher CPD but this often focused on how to use their particular resources, or provided via blogs.
- Our training gateway includes live webinars and also online training modules that focus on best practice in PSHE education.
- Partner schools are welcome to use our training resources to cascade CPD to their teams.
We are in complete agreement that parents, carers or guardians should have access to materials especially for Relationships, Sex and Health Education.
We would still prefer resources to be shared with parents on school premises, at a presentation or meeting, as this enables additional context and details to be provided. However, we understand this is not always possible.
This is why we have created an online parent portal where parents can view the materials, within an agreement that protects our intellectual property and prevents our resources being shared externally.