©Chameleon PDE LTD - Company registration number: 12534477
Are you looking for resources about peer-on-peer sexual harassment?
Ages 14-16 : Managing unwanted attention
This pack covers a wide range of behaviours that could be considered as 'unwanted attention'. These include, harassment, sexual harassment, peer-on-peer abuse, trolling and other online abuse, stalking and bullying. Students also consider the mental health implications of being the target of unwanted attention, as well as relevant legislation, and the fallacy of victim blaming.
This pack contains the following activities:
- Common factors of 'unwanted attention'
- Is this harassment?
- What's the question? (activity on stalking behaviours)
- They asked for it... (activity on victim blaming)
- Peer-on-peer sexual harassment
- Mental and emotional impacts of unwanted attention
- Wallet card design task