©Chameleon PDE LTD - Company registration number: 12534477
Are you looking for KS3 resources about debt and money?
Ages 13-14 : Being in financial debt
This pack focuses on various issues around debt. This can be a sensitive topic so activities are distanced appropriately so that students do not have to draw upon or share personal experiences. The pack contains the following activity choices that can be built into a lesson of any length:
- Understanding the headlines (cost of living crisis)
- Top causes of debt
- Which is more risky? (financial decisions)
- What's your financial personality?
- Advertising, peer pressure, debt
- Debt dilemmas (social stories task)
- Top tips for money management