©Chameleon PDE LTD - Company registration number: 12534477
PSHE Resources for Post 16
Our award winning resources offer you:
- Hours of saved planning time
- Progression of knowledge and skills
- Adaptability to any timetable
- Editable content
- Guaranteed curriculum compliance (to all 4UK nations)
- A continual update policy
- Comprehensive teacher notes
- Our unique How Are You? pupil survey
- Pupil progress and tracking
- Content your students want to discuss
" Education Resources Awards Winner - Best Secondary Resource (non-ICT): The judges described Chameleon PDE as a one stop package, tailored for a school's specific needs to help the school address PSHE. They also appreciated that Chameleon provides all the resources needed to support the learning and CPD to support the staff in their delivery."
Education Resources Awards Judging Panel (consisting of schools and education experts)
Premium subscriptions renew every 12 months.
With our 1 year rolling plan you receive a 50% loyalty discount on renewal
We also have 2 or 3 year fixed term plans if that better suits your budgeting.
Premium Post 16 Resources Libraries:
|1 Year Plan||2 Year Plan||3 Year Plan|
Post 16 PSHE Library
Note this is the same product as Programme for 16-18 as shown on the secondary resources page. We believe this age group is often overlooked in many published schemes of work at a time when personal development is of upmost importance. Our unique resources and pupil surveys will help prepare your students for the next phase of their adult lives whether this is work or further study.
Prices are for annual subscription. All prices subject to VAT at 20%
We’re always happy to discuss your needs so if you don’t find the answers you need on this page please do get in touch.
- When you buy a Chameleon PDE subscription you get immediate access to the resource library for your subscription (your school or setting is invoiced afterwards)
- There is no tie-in and you can unsubscribe at any time
- Add as many or as few bundles to you subscription as you need
If you choose to stay with us past your first year your licence will be extended to the resource library giving you:
- Updated materials
- Any new resource packs we write
- Continued use of our ‘How Are You?’ pupil consultation service (included in some bundles)
- A loyalty discount so your resubscription fee will be substantially less than your first-year costs