Resources for Secondary Schools
We develop flexible, up-to-date, fully-editable resources providing teachers with a wealth of material to meet statutory requirements and more.
Chameleon PDE's Resources offer you:
- Continuously updated materials to reflect the fast-changing world, latest trends and major national and world events that impact on the lives of your students.
- Fully-editable lessons for you to download, each lesson consisting of at least 120 minutes of material for you to choose from and adapt as you wish.
- Support materials to cover, assessment and progress, optional homework, home-learning activities and signposting to national support agencies suitable for young adults.
- Regular updates on government policy, lesson updates, templates, top tips, blogs and much more.
We believe that Chameleon PDE schemes of work offer exceptional value for money. You will receive flexible, up-to-date materials written by experts.
- SAVE TIME
- ENSURE COMPLIANCE
- MEET STUDENT AND STAFF NEEDS
- HAVE HOME LEARNING PACKS READY IN THE EVENT OF SCHOOL CLOSURES OR OTHER COVID-19 MEASURES
When you buy any of Chameleon PDE premium resources you:
- Get immediate access (your school or setting is invoiced afterwards – see below)
- There is no tie-in and you can unsubscribe at any time
- Can download and keep any materials in your subscription
To get started with Chameleon PDE:
- Sign up for a free account
- Confirm your account (an email will be sent, check your junk/spam as it may get filtered)
- Log in and download any complimentary materials below
- Buy resources on your account dashboard when logged in
Premium Secondary Resource Bundles:
These resources offer appropriate skills and knowledge as your students transition from primary school and move through their early secondary school experiences. Containing lots of activities to build confidence and resilience, hone decision making and covering essential knowledge for safeguarding and assessing risk, these materials will help your students navigate their way through their early teenage years.
Our ages 14-16 resources build upon the themes and concepts introduced in the 11-14 programme. There is a stronger emphasis on early adulthood and the challenges and choices young people face as 21st Century citizens.
We believe this age group is often overlooked in many published schemes of work at a time when personal development is of upmost importance. Our unique resources will help prepare your students for the next phase of their adult lives whether this is work or further study.
Prices are for annual subscription. All prices subject to VAT at 20%
Launch offer pricing until 31st Dec 2020
Free Secondary Resources:
We have a number of Secondary sample resources available for Free. To access them, simply sign up for a free account.
- FREE MATERIALS Coping with Covid: New year, new challenges Ages 15-16
- FREE MATERIALS Coping with Covid: New year, new challenges Ages 16-18
- Guidance document: Calendar of awareness days/weeks
- Guidance document: Curriculum codes
- Guidance document: Keeping Children Safe In Education 2020 and PSHE
- Guidance document: Quickstart teacher notes
- Guidance document: Scheme of work overview - Ages 11-18
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 11-12)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 12-13)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 13-14)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 14-15)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 15-16)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 16-18)
- Sample materials Ages 11-12 A welcoming and inclusive school
- Sample materials Ages 12-13 Gang and knife culture (in association with Down Tools)
- Sample materials Ages 12-13 Non-verbal communication
- Sample materials Ages 13-14 Personal & social consequences of gang & knife culture (in association with Down Tools)
- Sample materials Ages 14-15 : Stress anxiety & depression & how to manage them
- Sample materials Ages 15-16 : The law rights & responsibilities & sexual relationships
- Sample materials Ages 16-17 Community impacts of organised crime (in association with Down Tools)
- Sample materials Ages 16-17 Gangs and organised crime (in association with Down Tools)
- Sample materials Ages 16-17: Marketing yourself
- Sample materials Ages 17-18: Taking a gap year
Create your Free no obligation account now to access free content.
Upgrade to premium content when you are ready
Why choose Chameleon resources?
- We offer a spiral progressive programme that gives you unprecedented flexibility enabling schools to plan the best fit for their students and school community while meeting statutory requirements.
- All materials are aligned to the Personal Development PSHE/RSHE/Health and Wellbeing curricula of the 4 UK nations.
- Affordable materials that won't break the budget.
- Online staff training included to support use of the resources.
All materials are aligned to the Personal Develoment PSHE/RSHE/Health and Wellbeing curricula of the 4 UK nations.
How to buy Chameleon PDE resources
- Register a free account
Confirm your free account
( check spam and junk for a confirmation email if it doesn’t arrive )
- Log in to your free account
- On your dashboard Click the 'Buy Now' button and follow the instructions to select which resource packages you wish to buy.
NOTE: You will gain immediate access to the resources you have purchased and an invoice for the appropriate amount will be sent to your organisation for payment within 30 days. See Ts & Cs / FAQs if you have further questions about subscriptions or contact us at email@example.com
THESE PRICES ARE FOR A LIMITED TIME INTRODUCTORY OFFER (valid until 31st December 2020).
Prices are for annual subscription (cancellable at any time before the next subscription period). All prices are subject to VAT at 20%.