Year Group Bundle Ages 14-15 (Y10/S3)
This resource bundle contains the resource library for materials aimed at pupils aged 14-15.
Compliant with the PSHE Association programme of study, Relationships, Health and Sex Education (England), Northern Ireland Secondary Curriculum -Learning for Life and Work and the new Welsh Area of Learning for Health and Wellbeing. Suitable for students in S3 (Scotland).
Activity packs contain a minimum of 2 hours worth of activity choices each, giving you hours of teaching materials to choose from our pack library. Activity packs contain detailed teaching notes, fully editable PowerPoint presentations, templates, scenarios and games to support activities, optional homework, home learning resources and challenge activities for more able students/extension work.
This puts you in the driving seat so you can build and tailor your PSHE programme to meet student need and your timetable.
To ensure resources are current and up-to-the minute we are taking a dynamic approach and release new materials across the course of an academic year and the packs that are available to download now are shown below. Our scheme of work overview which is available to download for free (as long as you have created a free account with us), shows what you'll receive as our minimum resource promise to you, and we won't ask you to re-subscribe until we have guaranteed this minimum content for the package you have purchased.
If you choose to stay with us once you have received our resource promise, you can re-subscribe for just £50 per annum to retain access to the resources library (that we keep up to date), and any new activity packs we produce for this year group.
Note: We have selected some of our activity packs that could be taught across KS4 (S3-S4) to be included in this bundle as we feel they would be appropriate for Y10 / S3 students. Should you wish to buy the Year Group Bundle for Y11 / S4 separately you will get different resources so can be assured materials are not duplicated. However, if you wish to do this it is more cost effective to buy our Complete Programme or Age Range bundles- so please check these out.
This product includes the following resources:
- Ages 14-15 ; (Theme: Community & environment) : Being lesbian, gay or bisexual
- Ages 14-15 : (Theme: Emotional & Mental health) : Developing self-esteem and confidence
- Ages 14-15 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Helping a friend or relative who is struggling to cope
- Ages 14-15 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Little things, big impacts
- Ages 14-15 ; (Theme: Emotional & mental health): Unhealthy coping, warning signs and triggers
- Ages 14-16 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Stress, anxiety and depression and how to manage them
- Ages 14-16 : (Theme: Future choices & money): My work and other choices at 16
- Ages 14-16: (Theme: Keeping safe): Women's safety
- Ages 14-16 : (Theme: Values, rights & responsibilities) : LGBT+ History
- Guidance document: Curriculum codes
- Guidance document: Quickstart teacher notes
- Guidance documents : Assessment guidance & proformas
- Guidance document: Scheme of work overview - Ages 11-18 (Updated April 2021)