©Chameleon PDE LTD - Company registration number: 12534477
Is stem cell and organ donation part of statutory PSHE RSHE?
Ages 14-16 : Life-saving science
This pack covers elements of the statutory content of RSHE relating to health and prevention and physical health and wellbeing. The Take 30 activity looks at STEM careers and could be used within a careers focused lesson. The activity choices in this pack include:
- Where in the world? (vaccines)
- What would you choose? (Stem cell, organ and blood donation)
- Science to the rescue
- How are vaccines developed?
- How would you spend your £5 (charitable giving to science related causes)
- STEM career choices
- Investing in life-saving science