©Chameleon PDE LTD - Company registration number: 12534477
PSHE Resource Library (KS5) Ages 16-18 for schools and colleges (S5/S6 Scotland)
Do you want to teach your PSHE / RSE curriculum with confidence?Guaranteed coverage of the PSHE Association Programme of study:
Each PSHE resource pack in our library contains:
- •A minimum of 2 hours worth of activity choices, giving you 100's of hours of learning
- •Detailed activity notes
- •Fully editable PowerPoint presentations
- •Templates, scenarios to support activities
- •Challenge activities for more able students/extension work
- •Mapping and other guidance documents
- •Assessment guidance
This puts you in the driving seat so you can build and tailor your PSHE scheme of work to meet student need and your timetable.
You also get our How Are You? survey to use with one year group.
If you choose to stay with us, you can re-subscribe for just £100 per annum to retain access to the resource library (that we keep up to date), continued use of the How Are You? survey and any new activity packs we produce for the Post-16 curriculum.
This product includes the following resources:
- Emotional & mental health
- Future choices & money
- Guidance document
- Health and fitness
- Keeping safe
- Online life & media
- Personal skills development
- Sexual health
- Values, rights & responsibilities