Programme for Ages 14-16 (KS4) (S3/S4 Scotland)
Everything you need to deliver your PSHE/ health and wellbeing / personal development programme for students aged 14-16. Guaranteed compliance and coverage of the PSHE Association programme of study, Relationships, Health and Sex Education (England), CfE Health and Wellbeing (Scotland), Northern Ireland Secondary Curriculum -Learning for Life and Work and the new Welsh Area of Learning for Health and Wellbeing.
Subscribers to this bundle will gain access to our themed activity packs which contain a minimum of 2 hours worth of activity choices each, giving you 100's of hours of teaching materials to choose from our pack library. Activity packs contain detailed activity notes, fully editable PowerPoint presentations, templates, scenarios and games to support activities, optional homework, home learning resources and challenge activities for more able students/extension work.
This puts you in the driving seat so you can build and tailor your PSHE programme to meet student need and your timetable.
To ensure resources are current and up-to-the minute we are taking a dynamic approach and release new materials across the course of an academic year and the packs that are available to download now are shown below. Our scheme of work overview which is available to download for free (as long as you have created a free account with us), shows what you'll receive as our minimum resource promise to you, and we won't ask you to re-subscribe until we have guaranteed this minimum content for the package you have purchased.
You also get our How Are You? survey to use with one year group as part of this bundle. If you choose to stay with us once you have received our resource promise, you can re-subscribe for just £100 per annum to retain access to the resources library (that we keep up to date), continued use of the How Are You? survey and any new activity packs we produce for this age range.
This product includes the following resources:
- Ages 14-15 ; (Theme: Community & environment) : Being lesbian, gay or bisexual
- Ages 14-15 : (Theme: Emotional & Mental health) : Developing self-esteem and confidence
- Ages 14-15 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Helping a friend or relative who is struggling to cope
- Ages 14-15 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Little things, big impacts
- Ages 14-15 ; (Theme: Emotional & mental health): Unhealthy coping, warning signs and triggers
- Ages 14-16: (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Preparing for change
- Ages 14-16 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Stress, anxiety and depression and how to manage them
- Ages 14-16 : (Theme: Future choices & money): My work and other choices at 16
- Ages 14-16: (Theme: Keeping safe): Women's safety
- Ages 14-16 : (Theme: Sexual Health) ; Sexual assault and what to do about it
- Ages 14-16 : (Theme: Values, rights & responsibilities) : LGBT+ History
- Ages 15-16 Coping with Covid: New year, new challenges
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Future choices & money) : Applying for work and training how to stand out in a good way
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme : Future choices & money) : My study plan
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Health & fitness) : Finding and using health services
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Health & fitness) : Sleep, rest and study
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Keeping safe): Emergency first aid
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Keeping safe) : Substances and risky sexual behaviour
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Keeping safe): Substances, reputation and life chances
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Online life & media) : Managing my online profile for future employment
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Personal skills development) ; Developing resilience
- Ages 15-16: (Theme: Personal skills development) : What sort of influence am I?
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme : Sexual health) : The law, rights and responsibilities in sexual relationships
- Guidance document: 36 Inspection Questions
- Guidance document : Curriculum audit tool
- Guidance document: Curriculum codes
- Guidance document: Keeping Children Safe In Education 2020 and PSHE
- Guidance document: Quickstart teacher notes
- Guidance documents : Assessment guidance & proformas
- Guidance document: Scheme of work overview - Ages 11-18 (Updated April 2021)