Chameleon Scheme of Work Ages 14-16
These resources provide you with everything you need to deliver PSHE/ health and wellbeing / personal development programme compliant with UK 4 nations curricula. Chameleon PDE's thematic approach makes our resources easy to navigate and supports planning. Within the resources you will find the following: detailed session plans each containing 120 minutes of activity choices, fully editable PowerPoint presentations, templates, scenarios and games to support activities, optional homework and challenge activities for more able students/extension work. Each session plan also includes a home learning version for use should there be school closures, local lockdown or if students are out of the class for any other reason. To ensure resources are current and up-to-the minute we are taking a dynamic approach and releasing new materials across the course of the academic year. Our scheme of work overview shows release dates of future resources enabling you to plan your sessions.
This product includes the following resources:
- Ages 14-15 ; (Theme: Community & environment) : Being lesbian, gay or bisexual
- Ages 14-15 : (Theme: Emotional & Mental health) : Developing self-esteem and confidence
- Ages 14-15 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Helping a friend or relative who is struggling to cope
- Ages 14-15 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Little things, big impacts
- Ages 14-15 : (Theme: Emotional & mental health) : Stress, anxiety and depression and how to manage them
- Ages 14-15 ; (Theme: Emotional & mental health): Unhealthy coping, warning signs and triggers
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Future choices & money) : Applying for work and training how to stand out in a good way
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme : Future choices & money) : My study plan
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Health & fitness) : Finding and using health services
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Keeping safe): Emergency first aid
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Keeping safe) : Substances and risky sexual behaviour
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Keeping safe): Substances, reputation and life chances
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Online life & media) : Managing my online profile for future employment
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme: Personal skills development) ; Developing resilience
- Ages 15-16: (Theme: Personal skills development) : What sort of influence am I?
- Ages 15-16 : (Theme : Sexual health) : The law, rights and responsibilities in sexual relationships
- FREE MATERIALS Coping with Covid: New year, new challenges Ages 15-16
- Guidance document: Curriculum codes
- Guidance document: Keeping Children Safe In Education 2020 and PSHE
- Guidance document: Quickstart teacher notes
- Guidance documents : Assessment guidance & proformas
- Guidance document: Scheme of work overview - Ages 11-18
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 14-15)
- Recovery 2020 teaching pack (Covid-19) (Ages 15-16)
The clickable list on the left shows everything available to download now. Look at the Guidance Document Scheme of work overview to see what's coming next with release dates.
Buy our programme to ensure complete curriculum coverage with more than enough quality materials for you to bespoke your own curriculum.
How to buy Chameleon PDE resources
- Register a free account
Confirm your free account
( check spam and junk for a confirmation email if it doesn’t arrive )
- Log in to your free account
- On your dashboard Click the 'Buy Now' button and follow the instructions to select which resource packages you wish to buy.
NOTE: You will gain immediate access to the resources you have purchased and an invoice for the appropriate amount will be sent to your organisation for payment within 30 days. See Ts & Cs / FAQs if you have further questions about subscriptions or contact us at email@example.com
THESE PRICES ARE FOR A LIMITED TIME INTRODUCTORY OFFER (valid until 31st December 2020).
Prices are for annual subscription (cancellable at any time before the next subscription period). All prices are subject to VAT at 20%.