Do you want to teach your PSHE / RSE curriculum with confidence? Guaranteed compliance and coverage of the national curriculum:
Each PSHE resource pack in our library contains:
- •Relationships, Health and Sex Education - RSHE (England)
- •PSHE Association programme of study
- •CfE Health and Wellbeing (Scotland)
- •Northern Ireland Secondary Curriculum -Learning for Life and Work
- •Welsh Area of Learning & Experience for Health and Wellbeing (2022)
This puts you in the driving seat so you can build and tailor your PSHE scheme of work to meet student need and your timetable.
You also get our How Are You? survey to use with one year group.
- •A minimum of 2 hours worth of activity choices, giving you 100's of hours of learning
- •Detailed activity notes
- •Fully editable PowerPoint presentations
- •Templates, scenarios and games to support activities
- •Optional homework
- •Home learning resources
- •Challenge activities for more able students/extension work
- •Lessons to support your careers programme (mapped to Gatsby benchmarks)
- •Cross referenced to Citizenship
- •Mapping and other guidance documents
- •Assessment guidance
If you choose to stay with us, you can re-subscribe with a substantial loyalty bonus to retain access to the resource library (that we keep up to date), continued use of the How Are You? survey and any new activity packs we produce for the secondary curriculum.